NCW team searched and found places all over the world that fuel creativity, ignite minds, and provide inspiration.
1. ENVIRONMENTAL INSTALLATIONS: Stonescape by Kengo Kuma – Porta Nuova Varesine complex Milan, Italy, 2013
2. FASHION: Google Glasses by Google Inc. – Diane Von Furstenberg’s Spring 2013 Runway Show
3 .STREET PAINTING: Lava Burst by Edgar Mueller – Geldern, Germany, 2008
4. FLORAL ART: Purplebouts by Pollen Floral Art – Austin, Tx
5. FOOD ART: Crab by Alinea – Chicago, Illinois
6. STREET GRAFFITI: by Anonomous – Beco do batman (Batman’s Alley), São Paulo, Brazil
7. SHADOW DANCE: by Attraction Black Light Theater – Britain’s Got Talent, 2013
8. URBAN SPACES: by Superkilen (The Super Wedge) – Nørrebro, Copenhagen, Denmark
9. FURNITURE: Lisa by Lila Jang – Paris, France, 2009
10. ARCHITECTURE: Denver Art Museum – Denver, Colorado
Article from The Art Issue. To enjoy all of NCW Magazine’s amazing articles please subscribe to Natural Child World.