What better way to tote your precious camera cargo than with a retired lifesaving device? These handmade camera straps come straight from the benches of wreck yard automobiles!
It’s time you gave your camera the haltering strength it deserves, and the super funky style it’s been silently hoping for. Be the first person on your block to start wearing a seat belt around your neck!
Trust us, this is a good thing.
Each strappy runs a comfortable 2″ wide and has two sturdy slide buckles. The buckles’ rounded edges prevent scratches whilst giving you maximum adjustability. Fun, yet practical. Neat.
Upgrade your old thin strip of fabric with seat belt straps that are:
- Made from super strong reclaimed seat belt
- Perfect for haltering SLRs and cameras of all kinds
- Rounded, adjustable slide buckles won’t scratch camera
- 2″ wide for comfy weight distribution
- Adjusts to total length of 3 1/2 feet
- 7 retro colors: Burgundy, Teal, Gold, White, Red, Lime, and Silver
- Uber-hip vintage style!
- All-recycled materials from automobiles
- Made by hand in Chicago
- Each strap is one of a kind!