CLUB MOMME TO HOLD FIRST-EVER “FALL FEST” POWERED BY HONDA ON NOVEMBER 3, 2013
Event will provide new and expecting parents with access to the hottest products, gear and experts designed to save them time and money while making parenthood easier…and more fun
New and expectant parents from all over Southern California will celebrate parenthood at the first annual “Fall Fest” event presented by Club Momme and powered by Honda. The event gives families the opportunity to experience the newest and best baby, kids and parenting products. Industry experts and celebrity moms will host panels on hot topics related to pregnancy and parenting, during a media breakfast hosted by Alicia Ybarbo, Mary Zoellner (TODAY producers and authors of Sh*tty Mom), Kristin Cruz (KOST-FM) and Anya Sarre (celebrity stylist) and an all-day event with brands including Britax, BOB, Lansinoh, Need Brands, Favored By and BabyLeague. Attendees will receive gift bags packed with must-have mommy essentials.
WHO: Hundreds of new and expecting parents and family member attendees as well as VIP participants and attendees
EXPECTED GUESTS: Tia & Tamera Mowry (Style’s “Tia & Tamera”), Rosie Pope (Bravo’s “Pregnant in Heels”), Ali Landry (TV Guide’s “Hollywood Moms Night”), Jenni Pulos (Bravo’s “Flipping Out” and “Interior Therapy”), Kimberly Van Der Beek (Old School New Rules blog), Marsha Tomason-Sykes (USA’s “White Collar”) and many more…
WHAT: Fall Fest will consist of panels including:
· “Best of Baby Products” and “Best of Toddler Products” with Baby Gizmo’s Hollie Schultz and Ali Landry
· “Sleepy Planet” with Jill Spivack, LCSW and Jennifer Waldburger, MSW, co-founders of Sleepy Planet Parenting
· “Expectant Parent Panel” with Rosie Pope, Jennifer Metter (JenniJune), Dr. Tanya (pediatrician and author), Jill Simonian (TheFabMom.com), Ana Paula Markel (founder of BINI Birth) and Dr. JJ Levenstein
· “Entrepreneurship for Moms” with Tia & Tamera Mowry, Jenni Pulos, Rosie Pope, Samantha Ettus (Forbes and Babble.com contributor), Andrea Barrett (UrbanSitter co-founder) and Wendy Bellissimo (leading family lifestyle designer)
· “Wellness and Green Living” with Kimberly Van Der Beek
· “Daddy Panel” with Robert Nickel (DaddyScrubs founder), Doyin Richards (author of Daddy Doin’ Work), Dr. Elliott Berlin and Jennifer Metter (JenniJune)
· “Technology for Parents” with Maria Quiban (FOX 11 News and MommyLovesTech.com), Wes Bender (certified car seat technician and CPS Instructor), John Turley (Honda R&D), Kourosh Gohar (tech entrepreneur)
There will be an activity zone featuring local family resources, a dance party area, a wellness zone with cooking demonstrations, and a pamper zone with various treatments. All attendees will have the opportunity to socialize, enjoy refreshments and connect with participating brands as well as leave with a gift bag.
WHEN: Sunday, November 2, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Bel Air Bay Club, 16801 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
MORE INFO and TICKETS: http://clubmommefamilyfest.com/
Club Momme is a community of moms, expectant parents and families that hosts social, educational and wellness events, classes and parties in Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Denver and Orange County.
Club Momme founder Rachel Pitzel is available for interviews on parenting must-haves, juvenile industry trends and Hollywood’s hottest baby and kids gear.
PR CONTACTS: Jenny Heller (consumer), 310.709.2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Melissa Berger (celeb/entertainment), 775.544.5902 or email@example.com