We got together with super mom Rachel Pitzel of Club MomMe to get her top 10 (more or less) list of Mommy’s Must Haves!
- Best Diapers – Bambo Nature for disposable, Charlie Banana for cloth and Luludew for a delivery service
- Best Baby Food – mixture of Happy Family (teething biscuits, yogurt chips, puffs) & Love Child Organics pouches + cereal by NuturMe (love their quinoa cereal)
- Best Baby Monitor – love the summer infant line. There is a revolutionary new monitor coming out called Totokan that does not need to be plugged in to work, is water resistant, battery lasts for days and has a great app! For the car, love Always In View by Infanttech
- Best Car Seat – Convertible High End – the brand new Britax Clicktight which makes installation with a seatbelt easy. Beautiful convertible is the Maxi Cosi Pria in Bohemian Blue (LOVE). Easy portability is the OrbitBaby G3 Infant Car Seat and Midbudget is the Safety 1st Advance SE and inexpensive is the Cosco Scenera Next (out early 2015)
- Best High Chair – easy fold and limited space – the Joovy Nook. Gorgeous showstopper is the Mima Moon
- Best Stroller – for everyday use love to Orbitbaby G3. Showstopper stroller is the Mima Xari in black and white. Jogger is the BOB, hands down. Umbrella – the Maclaren Quest. Easy for traveling is the Britax B Agile. New favorite double is the Uppababy Vista 2015
- Best Pacifier – for babies LOVE the Wubbanub
- Best Lullaby – Twinkle Twinkle or Lullaby and Goodnight (my mom always sang that one to me)
- Best Baby Carrier – tie between lillebaby complete and the organic ergobaby. Just depends on my mood!
- 10. Best Diaper Bag – Hideaway Hobo by Petunia Picklebottom or the Ju Jue Be BFF.
Rachel Pitzel is the co-founder of Club MomMe, the premiere destination for moms, expectant moms and families in LA, Orange County, Chicago, Houston and Chicago, and possibly in a city near you soon! Rachel has appeared on E! Entertainment, interviewed several times on KOST FM and Best Mom Products, has a baby product show on BabyLeague, is a Skinny Scoop Tastemaker, and serves on committees for Baby Buggy, Healthy Child Healthy World and Junior League.
Club MomMe through their 6-10 monthly social and educational events, Club MomMe connects parents and expectant parents to the resources and experts in their community along with each other, the best products, places to shop, meet-up and more. Each Club MomMe event features food, social time, a gift bag and amazing giveaways. Club Momme has been featured on celebritybabyscoop, People.com, won Red Tricycle‘s Best Parents Education Group in LA and Chicago, top Mompreneurs on Circle of Moms, whattoexpect.com, Right Start‘s Innovative Moms Series and more.
Check out Club MomMe’s upcoming events at Club MomMe.com and be sure to save November 3rd for a very special event for SoCal parents!