20 QUESTIONS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK YOUR MAN, BUT NEVER HAD THE COURAGE TO…
Whether you have been married for twenty years or just getting into a new relationship some questions are maybe hard to ask.. or harder to answer… SO WE DID IT FOR YOU! We asked men all over the country to be honest about their sex life and their preferences. From masturbation to wildest fantasies here are the uncensored Q&As of 156 men who opened up about themselves and demystified myths.
1. Have you been untruthful with your partner?
2. When you are having sex who do you think about:
76% The person you are with
17% I don’t think much
53% No big deal
4% What they don’t know won’t hurt them
4. If you are in a committed relationship, flirting in the workplace is:
4% Fine as long as your significant other doesn’t find out
5. Have you ever cheated on your current partner?
10% Many times
6. A spank bank is:
3% Where you deposit your money
7. Do you think manscaping is:
47% A necessity
10% Something the gardener does to the bushes
33% A non-issue
8. Do you like your partner to have hair down there or all bare?
18% Their body
6% Their friends
17% Their family
38% Nothing, they are already perfect
0% I’m sorry
86% I love you
3% I feel guilty
9% I want sex
2% We haven’t been together very long
11. What would you do for love?
9% Try swinging
31% Not a lot
29% A necessity
53% A great game starter
13.How many sexual partners have you had in your life, including your current partner?
14. How would you describe your sex life?
15. When is the last time you masturbated?
43% Less than 24 hr ago
11% Months ago
7% I never do that
16. What is your wildest fantasy?
12% 3 day binge with the Suicide Girls
11% A 50 shades experience
5% Meeting the Dalai Lama
17. Having children has:
13% Improved relations with my partner
35% Had an amazing impact on both our lives
35% Not applicable
18. Have you ever wondered if your children were not yours?
19. Your partner breastfeeding:
6% Turns you off
9% Turns you on
30% Makes you feel paternal
54% Not applicable
Thank you to our our partners for contributing to, and promoting our survey: Lance Somerfield www.nycdadsgroup.com; Adam Cohen www.dadarocks.com; Henry Amador www.dadsquaredblog.blogspot.com