|1. Nanobebe||2. Dr. Brown||3. Nanobebe|
|CHECK PRICE!||CHECK PRICE!||CHECK PRICE!|
All moms want the best for their babies. Even before a baby arrives at home, the preparation for welcoming the baby begins much in advance. Every minutest detail needs to be taken care of providing optimum comfort to the baby. One such aspect is the complete nourishment of the baby for wholesome development.
The benefits of breastfeeding are a well-established fact. There is an age old red-herring debate between breastfeeding v/s bottle feeding. When breastfeeding becomes difficult, moms choose the best baby bottles for breastfed babies.CHECK THE TOP 15 BEST BOTTLES FOR BREASTFED BABY NOW!
In a modern society, a professional woman needs to go back to work, after a brief period of maternity leave. In such a situation, they need to introduce an early bottle-feeding habit to their baby.
However, new moms have to be vigilant about the choice of feeding that best suits their little bundle of joy.
To save your time and energy we have chosen the 15 best bottles for breastfed baby of reliable brands. Here you can find answers to all your questions regarding baby bottles to feed a newborn.
Top 15 Best Bottles For Breastfed Baby 2020
1. Nanobebe Transition Baby Bottle
If you planning to switch from breastfeeding to bottles, this bottle by Nanobebe is a true asset. Nanobebe is an award-winning company which makes best baby bottles. Their bottles makes the transition smooth and hassle-free. Young mothers can be rest assured about the quality of the bottle; it is safe and instrumental in healthy feeding of the baby.
This is a bestseller product, endorsed by many mothers across the globe. They felt the ergonomic design and soft silicone anti-colic nipple system, makes it conducive for the baby to feed on it, holding the bottle. The highly efficient nipple of the bottle is flexible and facilitates the change from breast to bottle.
The child easily identifies the familiar design and feels comfortable holding it. You can easily take care of this bottle by washing under running water with a brush or use a dishwasher. It is adaptive to both. Another important feature is the 360-degree venting system that its ideal to prevent reflux and reduces gas or colic pain.
They can store the milk can in this bottle and remains warm. It comes with a comfortable in a portable travel bag, which can be carried with you in parks or daycare.
This is the best bottle for breastfed baby, which are easy to operate, can pump directly and the breast pump adapters are ideal for all sizes. Its signature design and high-end utility make it the most obvious choice for new moms.
- These bottles are of premium quality, BPA, PVC, LEAD and PHTHALATE FREE
- The functional design encourages babyâ€™s self-feed skills
- The perfect pump helps to safety store the milk
- The soft silicone nipples are natural for the baby
- The advanced 360Â° double venting system, reduces reflux or colic pain
- It is spill-proof and easy to clean the bottles
- These bottles come in a comfortable and portable carrier bag.
- The nipple of the bottle could be a bit smaller for little babies
2. Dr. Brownâ€™s Baby Bottle Set
This product is a starterâ€™s kit for babies. It comprises of Polypropylene, crafted and manufactured from U.S.A. This amazing product from Dr. Brown is clinically proven for a newborn baby. It features a soft silicone nipple that enables a smooth flow of milk, which can be controlled as per the comfort of the baby. This fullyâ€“vented bottle can preserve essential nutrients like vitamins C, A, and E + lipids.
This feeding set comes with 3 8oz/240ml Standard bottles, 2 4oz/120ml Standard bottle, 2 extra Level-Two silicone nipples, 2 Storage/Travel caps, and 3 “cleaning” brushes are small nipple brushes and all these components are included in the bottles. These bottles are specially designed to prevent air bubbles. Thus, it reduces colic pain, spit-up, or refluxes in a baby.
It is easy to wash, though parents are requested to clean the bottles carefully for the safety of the child. It has received many awards in the past for being the best baby bottles for breastfeeding. If you intend to buy a baby bottle, consider choosing this one.
- This bottle set are BPA, PVC, LEAD and PHTHALATE FREE
- It removes air bubbles and reduces colic pain, burping or gas
- It is a vacuum-free feeding that induces good sleep
- It also maintains the essential vitamins like vitamins C, A, and E + lipids
- Pediatrician recommends this clinically proven bottles
- The silicon nipple and internal vent system controls the flow of milk
- The breast pump is easy to pump
- It can be washed in a dishwasher
- Few customers complained about leakage, in the absence of a proper vent
3. Nanobebe Baby Bottles Set
This ergonomically designed baby bottles by Nanobebe is a premium quality feeding bottle for infants. This starterâ€™s kit is considered being the best bottles for breastfed baby.
It comes with innovative items like nutrient-preserving newborn bottles, breast milk warmer, nipples, pacifiers, sterilizer, breast pump adaptor, drying rack, and travel accessories. The kit consists of all the essential items needed by a child. They also alleviate gas, burping, and colic pain.
These bottles are easy to wash and maintain. It includes the innovative dry rack in the kit to facilitate the easy drying of the bottles. The bottles can be easily stored in a refrigerator and the milk warms faster to protect its nutrients. Mothers can directly pump the milk, directly into the bottle with no hassle. Since they protect the nutritive value of the milk, it is an immunity booster for the child.
This feeding bottle is one of a kind that makes the transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding easy. The similar shapes create a sense of familiarity in the childâ€™s mind. In fact, they can easily hold the bottle without any assistance. This product comes with a lifetime warranty period from Nanobebe. If you looking for a starterâ€™s kit for your baby, you may consider this option.
- This starterâ€™s kit includes innovative essentials
- It preserves the nutrition and easy for a baby to hold
- It does not have BPA, PVC, LEAD, or PHTHALATES
- It can store easily in a cold place
- The nipples come with 360-degree double venting system
- The steam sterilizer helps to kill the bacteria while washing
- The dry racks help to dry the bottles
- It reduces colic pain, burps, and reflexes
- The milk warms faster for an advanced spread
- It comes with a compact design portable carrier
- The manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty
- It is an excellent gift item
- The nipple ring design could be little better
- Few found pace feeding a bit difficult.
4. Comotomo Baby Bottle
This uniquely designed baby bottle is the best bottle for breastfed baby who refuses bottle. The soft silicone, natural nipples make it resemble a breast which reduces the chances of confusion to a baby. This augments a smooth transition from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding.
This is a safe baby bottle that the little hands of the baby can easily clutch. The baby can independently hold the bottle with no hassle. This bottle has a single hole on the top to sip the milk; the slow flow of milk averts any chances of choking.
It features dual vents that reduce air bubbles in the bottle. Thus, it minimizes the possibility of colic pain, spit-up, burping, or refluxes in the baby. The best element of this bottle is it shuns any wastage of milk, so you can be assured of no leakage. Even if you are boiling the bottle for better sterilization, there are no chances of damage. Since the bottle is heatproof.
It is easy to maintain this bottle; you can either opt for normal cleaning by hand or use a dishwasher. Most of the customers have appreciated the safe, hygienic silicone body of the bottle and recommended it.
- It has a capacity of 5 ounces
- The material used is 100% safe and hygienic silicone
- It has a dual vent that prevents colic and gas
- It is leakage â€“proof and heat resistant
- Ideal for 3 months child for the slow flow of milk
- The bottle is free from chemicals like BPA, PVC, and Phthalate
- It is easy to clean and compatible with dishwasher
- Takes less time to sterilize in water
- Some complained about a little leakage problems
5. NUK Smooth Flow Bottle
These wide neck bottles come in a 3 pack deal, with a capacity of holding 5oz of breast milk or formula milk. This product by Nuk is well accepted by young moms for the smooth, uninterrupted flow of milk. If your baby is at the juncture of a formidable transition to bottle milk, then this bottle mimics the natural nipple design. The unique design of the nipple allows controlling the flow of milk as per the baby feeding.
It also features a safe temperature indicator that shows the temperature of the milk inside the bottle. The thermometer on the side of the bottle indicates if the milk is too hot and needs to be rested before giving it to the baby. It also comprises anti-colic air vent that reduces the chances of spit-up or gas.
The three-pack bottle comes with a NUK logo and tested on 145 bottle users. This wonderful bottle can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher with no trouble. It has received great reviews from the customers for its easy grip, suction power, and easy cleaning.
- 3 pack feeding bottle of 5 oz each
- It has a Safe Temperature indicator to measure the temperature of the milk
- It provides anti-colic air vent to prevent gas, spit-up and burp
- The nipple controls the smooth flow rate of the milk
- Easy to clean and can be washed in a dishwasher
- The right placement of the drinking hole, adaptable to the suction strength
- The flow of the milk is a little fast, can cause choking if not supervised
6. Comotomo Baby Bottle
The Comotomo baby bottles have a capacity of holding 8 ounces of milk for the baby. They make the body and the nipple of the bottle of silicone, which is completely safe.
This is one of the best bottle for breastfed baby that can keep your energetic baby calm and composed while drinking the milk. The baby easily moves on to bottle feeding, without realizing the change. This is possible due to the naturally shaped nipples.
The soft exterior of the bottle makes it easy for the infants to cling on to the bottle and comfortably sip on it. This bottle suits perfectly a 3 to 6 months baby because it has middle flow nipples comprising two distinct holes to facilitate the flow of milk. It also has a dual vent that alleviates colic, gas and spit-up.
The other aspects of the bottle are leak-proof and heat resistant. Thus, making it adaptable to endure the temperature of boiling water and microwave for sterilization. It is easy to maintain for its wide neck. This product has been appreciated by customers for its quality and easy cleaning.
- It is free from harmful chemicals like BPA, PVC, and Phthalate
- It has a capacity of 8 oz with a 100% safe exterior
- The silicone nipples have two holes for the medium flow of milk
- The dual anti colic vents prevent gas or spit-up
- It is heat resistant and has low leakage
- Hand wash or dishwasher can clean it quicky
- It is ideal for growing tots of 3months â€“ 6months
- There can be a little leakage problem
- It can be a bit expensive
7. Mimijumi Breastfeeding 4 Bottles Kit
They have carefully designed this 4 bottle kit to resemble momâ€™s breast. This allows an easy transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding or a mixture of both as per the advice of the doctor.
In fact, it is the best bottle for breastfed baby who refuses bottle since the bottle feeding replicates the breastfeeding experience. This Austria crafted bottle uses the medical and food grade silicone and nylon that have been medically proven as 100% safe.
The anti-colic venting system keeps the baby happy as it lowers the chances of colic pain, reflux, or burping. The unique design of the nipples with a skin type texture can improve the oral and dental development of the baby. There is less wastage of milk for less leakage from the nipple. The flow of milk is also very natural that depends on the suction of the baby.
This baby bottle is easy to clean and easy to put the pieces together for feeding. New moms do not need to worry about its cleaning, they can do simple hand wash or use a dishwasher to do the job. Consumers have credited the product for its easy usage and easy maintenance.
- Easy transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding and vice versa
- It has the wide mouth that enables easy cleaning
- Easy to assemble due to fewer pieces
- It is free from BPA, BPS, latex, phthalates, lead and all known EA (Estrogenic Activity) agents
- It assists in oral and dental development
- Air venting system averts colic pain or reflux
- It can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher
- The baby can hold and control the flow of milk.
- The quality of the product could be a little better
- Some felt it to be a little costly
8. Lansinoh Breastfeeding Bottles
This product by Lansinoh is FSA and HSA eligible and young moms opt for it for its ergonomic design. The brand has been awarded for producing the best breast pumps, nipple creams, nursing pads, and breast milk storage bags
Another significant feature of the bottle is the natural nipple of the bottle that has been clinically tested. What makes it different is the soft silicone nipples that are strong and resistant to collapse compared to other bottles. The bottle comprises polypropylene plastic, which is chemical, additive. This is the best bottle for breastfed baby, which is an outcome of 50 years of breastfeeding research.
The air venting system of the bottle is effective in reducing colic pain, reflux, burping, and spit-up. It has an excellent seal and easy to hold for little tots. These bottles are easy to clean however, it should be noted that it is not ideal to wash the bottle in a dishwasher. It is also not advised to heat the bottle in a microwave oven. You can get the bottle in the market in two sizes that are 5 ounces and 8 ounces.
This highly acclaimed brand has been working relentlessly to offer the best products for the moms to ease their trouble. Consumers are highly satisfied with the performance of the product, easy usage, easy maintenance and great grip. This brand is popular amongst buyers for its durability.
- The natural wave nipple makes the transition easy
- The nipples are soft and flexible for the baby
- Encourages oral development
- Air ventilation system prevents colic and refluxes
- Available in 5 and 8 ounces
- It cannot be washed in a dishwasher or heated in a microwave
9. NUK Simply Natural Bottles
This gift set comprises 9 separate pieces of transparent bottles from NUK. All the pieces are innovative and highly efficient in feeding little infants. The gift box comprises 2 5-oz bottles with slow-flow nipples, 2 9-oz bottles with medium-flow nipples, 2 fast-flow nipples with 9 holes, 3 orthodontic 100% silicone pacifiers. It is to be noted that the pacifiers are best suited for babies between 6 to 18 months.
These pacifiers are silicone-based just like the soft nipple of the bottle. The nipple is not only flexible but has multiple holes that help in the continuous flow of milk like in breastfeeding. The top-notch quality design and subtle color of the bottle are a standout. It also features an anti-colic air venting system that keeps the baby happy and healthy by reducing colic pain, reflux, and throw up.
It is a perfect gift set because it is easy to handle, chemical-free and resistant-free. It is also easy to clean and perfect for babies to nibble. Consumers have also given positive feedback on this product and recommended it as a gift item for new mothers.
- Premium quality product with subtle colors
- Super soft, flexible silicone nipples with multiple holes
- Anti colic air venting system reduces gas, puke and colic
- It is resistant to stains and transparent
- It is easy to assemble and easy to use
- It is BPA free and convenient in maintaining.
- Ideal for tiny tots between 6 to 18 months
- Some felt the quality of the nipples could be better
10. Dr. Brown Bottle Set
Dr. Brown is a well-acknowledged brand that offers a set of 4 bottles of 4 ounces. The soft silicone nipples have been crafted meticulously to accentuate the bottle-feeding experience of the child. These bottles have their venting system that effectively prevents indigestion or colic pain in young tots. An active can get a consistent flow of milk, with no disturbance.
This blue bottle with slow flow nipple is BPA free and the ideal choice for a baby. The bottle is specially designed in a way to adjust to different pumps. The narrow nipple of the bottle is unique and fits perfectly in the babyâ€™s mouth. These bottles are portable for travel and can be easily stored in the refrigerator. It is safe to wash the bottles in a dishwasher and can be sterilized too.
This can be gifted to a new mom as it comes with additional items like bottles, nipples, and soft silicone pacifier. This award-winning brand received wonderful reviews from customers for its durability and thickness.
- It is a BPA free, good quality product
- It comes with slow flow silicone nipples
- The venting system prevents colic, spit-up, burps or gas
- It comes with 4 bottles, nipples and pacifier
- The storage caps help to store these bottles in the refrigerator
- It is dishwasher safe and can be sterilized easily
- It is easy to clean and durable
- It is available only in one color blue
- Some consumers complained a little bit about leakage
11. Munchkin Baby Bottle
Munchkin latch bottles come in a three-pack deal and each bottle has a capacity of holding 8 oz. The structure of the bottles is BPA free and features an ultra-flexible nipple that helps in easy feeding.
This is the second most popular brand and considered being the best bottles for breastfed baby. The best part of this latch bottle is the flexible nipple that gives the child a real breast feel as it stretches, pumps, and moves.
The feeding issues or indigestion can be brought down significantly because of the proper placement of the latch. These bottles come with a special feature of an anti-colic valve that prevents indigestion or fussiness and induces sound sleep. The transition is effective for the baby because of the slow flow nipple.
Most of the customers have given a good review; they especially highlighted the good grip, substantial suction power, and value for your money.
- It consists of ultra-flexible silicone nipple that gives a feel of breast feeding
- It has a great latch, and the nipple can stretch, flex and pump
- It features an anti-colic valve to reduce uneasiness and gas
- These bottles help in sound sleep and healthy feeding
- It is easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- It is compatible with a pump adaptor
- It is a doctor recommended brand after Dr. Brown
- There can be a little leakage problem
12. Tommee Tippee Baby Bottle
This is one of the best brands that has been awarded for the best quality, sensitive breast-like nipple. It may be difficult for a newborn to switch from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding initially. New moms are always advised to choose a bottle that is real close to natural breastfeeding, to avoid any unpleasant experience for the child.
Tommee Tippee has engineered an excellent natural nipple that is identical in feel. It is flexible, soft, and super sensitive that has received an award for its efficiency. The bottle is BFA free and phthalate-free that is safe for the baby.
Most of the new mothers vouch for this bottle and recommend others to opt for it. The shape and size of the bottle make it best for comfortable baby feeding and a better grip of the bottle.
This bottle also features an anti-colic valve that reduces excess air-flow, which eventually minimizes the chances of indigestions or fussiness. The flow of the milk varies from a slow, medium, and fast depending on the childâ€™s growth.
It has been found that babies are receptive to this bottle because of its realistic features. This is an easy-to-use bottle, convenient to assemble, and well appreciated by mothers.
- The silicone nipple of the bottle is closer to the skin
- The 3 parts of the bottle are easy to assemble and sterilize
- It is safe for babies as it is BFA free and phthalate-free
- The anti-colic valve averts gas, puking or colic pain
- It can be handled in 3 different ways
- The flow rate changes with the growth of the child
- It is a value for money
- The design of the bottle could be better
13. MAM Baby Gift Set
This is the best bottle for breastfed baby for both genders. Breastfeeding moms no longer need to worry about the switch between breastfeeding to bottle feeding, as MAM has manufactured top-notched products for babies. The nipple is soft and gives a natural skin feel that makes it comfortable with the baby. The package comprises three types of nipples extra slow, medium, and fast for 5 oz or 9oz bottle.
This is a safe baby bottle that is ideal for newborns. It has an anti-colic valve that acts against gas, colic and spit-up. Unlike other bottles, this comes with a handle that makes it easy for the baby to clutch it. You can easily convert the bottles into storage space because it comes with four sealing discs. It also comes with a MAM pacifier made of silicone, safe for the baby.
This bottle can be easily cleaned because of the open top. Consumers have valued this gift set because it has a great grip and it is leakage free. New moms have appreciated and recommended this product by MAM.
- Easy transition from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding
- Excellent skin soft nipple reminds of breastfeeding
- The anti-colic valve prevents indigestion and disturbances
- It can be converted into storage containers with lids
- It comes with a handle and silicone pacifier
- Easy to maintain and it is suitable for both gender babies
- It can be sterilized in the microwave
- Easy to assemble and fill
- Great gift for new mothers
- Few felt the bottle is of cheap quality
14. Playtex Baby Nurser Bottle
Playtex Nurser baby bottles come in a package of three and the capacity of each bottle is 8 ounces. It is carefully crafted to cater to the best interest of the new moms.
The appropriate latching along with the soft silicone nipple is a great combination of an effective feeding bottle. It gives a natural feel to the bottle and makes it comfortable for the baby. The nurser bottle is light and portable can be carried while traveling.
This body of the product is safe and does not have harmful chemicals like BPA, PVC, and Phthalate. You can easily fill the bottle; feed and the inner drop in-liners of the bottle can be disposed of in a recycle bin. However, the nipple is not disposable.
To reduce fussiness, reflux and colic pain the bottle has a special anti-colic valve that minimizes the air I the bottle. These bottles are easy to store, warm, and feed your baby.
It is easy to clean; the process of cleaning becomes easier if you pre-sterilize the disposable liner of the bottle. This product is appreciated and recommended by the consumers for its thickness and high suction power. If you intend to buy one, think about this bottle.
- Portable and free from chemicals like BPA, PVC, and Phthalate
- Facilitates the transition from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding
- The natural texture of the silicone nipple with excellent latch
- It comes with a variety of flow rates that increases with the growth of the child
- The vent system prevents colic, gas and fussiness
- The pre-sterilized liner help in easy warming
- The liners are disposable and recyclable
- Easy to clean and have a leak-proof design
- Some customer found the inner liners a bit thick
- Few also complained about the complicated operation
15. Philips Avent Baby Bottles
Philips Avent has manufactured a natural baby bottle that captures the natural shape of a breast. These bottles are made up of polypropylene and the innovative shape of the bottle allows young mothers to switch from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding back and forth. The nipple has a spiral design that boosts natural latch and convenient feeding. It is important to note that this bottle does is free from harmful BPA.
The vent technology reduces the airflow in the bottle. This further reduces the chances of colic pain, puking, indigestion and keeps the baby tummy happy. There is no worry about assembling the bottle as it is very convenient. It promotes an excellent hold and grip of the bottle. The nipple flow rates gradually scale up as per the growth of the child.
You can quickly and easily clean the different parts of the bottle, with no hassle. Most of the consumers found the product meeting their expectations. They especially appreciated its durability, easy usability and great grip.
- Easy to hold and excellent grip
- Natural latch and breast shape nipple ensures a simple transition
- Ultra-soft nipples are flexible is comfortable for feeding
- The anti-colic valve is good for a healthy baby tummy
- This pack of four bottles is convenient to assemble
- The wide neck helps in easy filling and cleaning
- There are varied nipple flow rate that changes with the child growth
- There could be little leakage problem
Factors To Look For When Buying The Best Bottle For Breastfed Baby
In the following section, we will discuss the relevant factors that need your attention, before zeroing down on the best feeding bottle. Check out the factors before making an informed choice.
1. The Varied Sizes
Feeding bottles are available in different shapes and sizes. Selecting the right size bottle is very important for your baby to feed on. Younger babies can find it difficult to hold a big size bottle and may not need 5- 8 ounces of milk compared to a slightly older child.
Each product comes with a distinct specification about the size of the bottle for a perfect age group. Unlike big bottles, the small ones have slow flow nipples for the newborn babies learning to feed on a bottle. Choose the one that best fits your requirement and budget.
2. Avoid Bottles With BFA, PVC, And Phthalate
This is a crucial factor that needs attention. While shopping in a mall or online, make sure you buy a product that is completely safe for your little baby. Today, most of the products come with a clear mention of the absence of BFA, PVC, and Phthalate.
Additionally, it should be checked whether the bottle comprises lead or any EA (Estrogenic Activity) agents. These harmful ingredients in the bottle should be avoided. Select the one which is hygienic and safe for babies.
3. Look For Anti-Colic Venting System
Most of the reputed brands offer feeding bottles with highly efficient anti-colic valves. If you are wondering why it is important, well this venting system reduces the air in the milk.
Since the tummy of a little baby is very sensitive, it is vital to avert any possibility of the mixing of air in the milk. Otherwise, it can cause indigestion, colic pain, and spit-up. To avoid wastage of milk and ensure a healthy tummy of a baby look for this feature in the bottle.
4. Handling Transition
The transition from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding is a pivotal point of a childâ€™s life. Since the baby is used to feeding on milk from their motherâ€™s breast, it can be difficult for them to adjust to a new habit. Some bottles are specially designed to cater to this transition.
There are well-known brands in the market that ensures the transition is smooth; the material used in the construction of the bottle feels like motherâ€™s skin. The bottles are also shaped similar to motherâ€™s breast. If your child is also going through this transition, choose the manufacturer that is committed to provide maximum comfort to the baby.
5. Good Quality Nipples
This is a priority while purchasing the best bottle. If the nipples of the bottle are hard or chewy, the baby will act fussy and refuse to drink milk from the bottle. It will incur wastage of milk and an unhappy child. So, you need to consider feeding bottles that not only have a great grip but have soft, 100% safe silicone nipples.
That gives a realistic feel and flexible enough to move in all directions. To encourage feeding from the bottle, choose a bottle with a great texture nipple that does not collapse.
These factors need to be considered before or while purchasing the best feeding bottle from an array of products in the market. A perfect purchase will make your baby happy and satisfied.
6. Other Factors
The other pointers that are equally important are as follows. You need to consider them while choosing the ideal bottle for your baby:
- Glass bottles are usually chemical free and have greater durability. Though, they are breakable and expensive.
- Plastic bottles are unbreakable, and the bottles with silicon are safe for young babies. However, it might require frequent replacements.
- The bottles that have a broad neck are perfect for filling milk and simple cleaning.
- Bottles with disposable liners are much easier to clean.
- Check on products that have breast pump that allow collection of direct milk.
- Good quality bottles can be stored easily in a refrigerator and can be washed in a dishwasher.
- A silicone nipple lasts longer and has fewer propensities towards bacterial infections.
FAQs on Bottles for Breastfed Baby
Q1. What If My Baby Refuses To Switch To A Bottle?
This can happen; there is nothing to worry about. You need to detect the reason behind it. It may be for the quality of the nipple or the bottle or the high palate of the child. Try to find the problem and fix it. If it does not work, purchase a better quality bottle adhering to the above-stated factors.
Q2. How Do I Know The Right Flow Of Milk For My Baby?
Some babies are comfortable with the slow flow of milk, and others may prefer fast. If your baby creates fuss, looks tensed or spit-out the milk, you need to try slow flow nipple. Normally, bottle feeding takes 15-20 minutes for the first week of the month. Gradually, it picks up the speed. Choose the bottles with nipples that grow with the age of the child.
Q3. How Can I Store My Breast Milk?
You can easily store the pumped breast milk in a tight lid container or a bottle that can be converted into a container. However, the bottle needs to be sterilized before collecting the milk and storing it in a refrigerator.
Q4. How Much Milk Can I Store In The Refrigerator?
The amount of milk that can be stored varies from each woman; it depends upon the amount of milk that can be pumped. You can ideally store 2- to 4-ounce (59.1 to 118.2 milliliters) portions.
Q5. How Often Should I Change The Nipples Of The Bottle?
There is no need to frequently change the nipple as it might tempt you. If the child is happy with the flow of milk and creates no fuss, continue with the same nipple for the first three months or the entire year.
Q6. What Is The Right Age Of Shifting The Baby From Breastfeeding To Bottles?
Most of the moms start weaning babies from breastfeeding to bottles at the age of 4 to 6 months.
Best Bottles for Breastfed Baby – The Crux Of The Matter
Doctors always advise a new mother to opt for breastfeeding for the first six months, it gives the mother optimum protection from diabetes, breast and ovarian cancers, heart disease and postpartum depression. It is more nutritious than formula feeding that boosts the immunity of the baby.
However, for some babies breastfeeding is not that convenient, so mothers opt for the best bottle for breastfed baby. The transition of feeding habits is a gradual process.
The planning of switching should start in advance. Selecting a perfect bottle can promote a healthy latch and a cheerful baby. The breast-shaped bottle with a flexible nipple, great grip, and easy to clean is the ideal choice for a baby on transition. Indigestion issues, colic pain, spit-up and burping can be easily averted, if the bottle has an anti-colic venting system.
The guidelines in this article will help you choose the ideal feeding bottles. All the products that were listed here are handpicked products from reputed brands and offer the best quality bottles.
As a mom, I am passionate about helping other parents on their baby’s journey. The first year plays such a critical role in the development of our little ones and it’s so easy to get overwhelmed. I cope with the challenges of parenthood doing lots of research on what’s easy-to-use, budget-friendly, and practical too. To that end, I started this website to share my findings, helpful tips, buyer guides, and baby product reviews. I enjoy Yoga, cooking hearty meals, and an evening out with my best friends.